Hey there – have we met? If you stumbled upon our website by accident (or even if you came here intentionally) and you’d like to know more about who we are and what we do, you’ve come to the right place! Check out the links below to satisfy your curiosity. (And if you don’t find what you’re looking for, you can always email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Who are you and what is Arcadia Farms? So glad you asked!
- Our Story
- What Now? Arcadia Farms New Mission
- What is Sustainable Living?
- It’s Been One Year
- Farmer’s Report 2012
- Farmer’s Report 2013
- 2014 Main Garden Plan
- 2014 Fenceline Garden Plan
Did someone say ‘gardening’? Sweet! Show me whatcha got! Feast your peepers on this…
- Custom Garden Plans
- Hugelkultur on a Micro-Farm
- Is Hugelkultur Sustainable?
- Seed Starting Resources
- Square Foot Gardening Plan Spacing
- How to Use Leaves in Your Garden and Yard
- Planting by Moon Phases
- Raised Garden Bed Ideas
- Keeping a Garden Journal
- Setting Up Your Garden for Seed Saving
Your suburban farm includes chickens? I want to know more! Lovely, because I want to share…
- Chicken Week
- Why Backyard Chickens?
- Caring for Baby Chicks
- The Chickens Next Door
- Pastured Poultry in Paddocks
- Chicken Paddock Planting Plan
- Our DIY Chicken Coop from Scrap Materials
- Clipping Chicken Wings
- Winter Egg Production
Anything else a brand-spanking-new reader should know? Yup – these are my favorite (and some of our most popular) posts.